- This course teaches students how to make graphical computer games in the Python programming language using the Pygame library.
- Students learn and strengthen STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math) skills through game development.
- Through experimentation with code, Students can understand simple methods and tools to create their ideas in today’s world.
What is Python?
Python is the #1 language choice for machine learning, data science, and artificial intelligence. It is also one of the most popular programming languages in the world – Huge companies, like Google, use it in mission-critical applications like Google Search.
We use Zoom for the best video-conferencing quality and highest lesson productivity for our students.
Suitable For Young Engineers Who Are:
- Ages 10-16
- Interested Beginners In Programming
- Curious About How Games Work
- Creative And Critical Thinkers
- Mathematically Inclined
By the end of this course, students will learn:
- 8 units of Pygame concepts
- Graphical display of lines, shapes, and animations
- Game rules as written in code
- Simple input, control, random generation, and timing (delays)
- Methods to build games such as Blackjack, Connect-Four, Sudoku and Slot Machine