- Beginner students will learn the basics of drawing, and more advanced students learn to refine their artistic ability.
- Learn skills that translate to all creative fields from traditional 2D drawing to video editing, graphic design and more.
- Study many different types of art and how to replicate different styles, anywhere from traditional paintings to comic books.
- Students who study Digital Illustration will be using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, the industry-standard software for creating and manipulating 2D images.
What is Adobe Creative Cloud?
Adobe Creative Cloud is a set of professional applications that gives access to a collection of software used for graphic design, animation, video editing, and more.
What is Adobe Photoshop?
Adobe Photoshop is an incredibly powerful piece of software that can be used to create original drawings as well as edit and manipulate photos. Adobe Photoshop offers the user a plethora of tools to accomplish just about any task.
We use Zoom for the best video-conferencing quality and highest lesson productivity for our students.
Suitable For Students Who Are:
- Ages 7 – 18
- Interested in Graphic Design and Animation
- Digital Illustration gives students the to branch out into other courses.
By the end of this course, students will learn:
- The basics of Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator
- Fundamental drawing and animation techniques
- Learn drawing techniques to turn an idea into a fully realized piece of art. Starting from basic sketches then adding line work, shading and lighting.