- This course offers a kid-friendly, intuitive, innovative approach for learning the Python programming language using the popular game, Minecraft.
- Students learn the digital literacy that helps them to understand and innovate with the programmable systems around them.
- Students will improve problem-solving and critical thinking skills by simply solving coding challenges throughout this course.
What is Python?
Python is the #1 language choice for machine learning, data science, and artificial intelligence. It is also one of the most popular programming languages in the world – Huge companies, like Google, use it in mission-critical applications like Google Search.
We use Zoom for the best video-conferencing quality and highest lesson productivity for our students.
Suitable For Young Engineers Who Are:
- Ages 7 – 12
- Complete Beginners In Programming
- “Builders” And “Hackers”
- Analytical And Detail-Oriented
By the end of this course, students will learn:
- 8 units of Python programming
- Basic programming syntax
- Code organization and reuse
- Programming methods to build structures such as castles and pyramids in Minecraft
- Programming methods to build mini games such as “Golden Touch” and “Blast A Crater”