- This course teaches students the ins and outs of machine learning algorithms using Python.
- Create cool visualizations to explain the data you discover with your own code.
- Program AI that can automate data processes, recognize patterns, and make recommendations.
- Build your own in-app AI or program. Also, applicable for job entries and college applications.
What is Python?
Python is the #1 language choice for machine learning, data science, and artificial intelligence. It is also one of the most popular programming languages in the world – Huge companies, like Google, use it in mission-critical applications like Google Search.
We use Zoom for the best video-conferencing quality and highest lesson productivity for our students.
Suitable For Young Engineers Who Are:
- Ages 13-18
- Dedicated Beginners In Programming
- Interested In Advancing STEM Skills
- Interested In A Future In Tech
By the end of this course, students will:
- Understand the concepts of machine learning
- Be familiar with clustering, regression, or classification techniques with Python
- Begin to create a neural network
- Learn how to read and understand complex data